Thursday, July 24, 2008

Family Update!

Ok so I have not been keeping up with this and I am not sure how to even work everything on this thing! Here is an update for our little family! Tana is working for a company here in Utah but works out of town a lot and sometimes is gone all week and home on the weekends. Tuli is now 8 months and doing great I hope to get him walking really soon he is almost there. I know you are all saying no you do not want him to walk so fast enjoy him as he is, well I would but the thing is we just found out that we have another bun in the oven!!!! I so far am doing better this time then last so I hope that means it is a girl lol but we will see! I am just staying home with Tuli and I love being a stay at home mom but sometimes I miss the career life.

Well that is all for us for now, I am not even sure how to tell anyone I have this thing up and running lol. Hope everyone in the family is doing well!!

We love you all!

Tana, Tami, Tuli, Kya (dog) and bun in the oven

4 comments:

Elise and Dan said...

Hi Tami! Congrats on the bun in the oven! That is exciting! I hope it's a girl too. I think having one of each is a lot of fun. If you need help with anything on your blog- let me know!

Rachey-Foo said...

yay! you posted! lol i love my blog. it's so my outlet, you know?
anyway, thank you again for coming to the party and the book release. it was such a blast! and i cannot wait for the movie in Dec!! ahhh! how far are you in your book? i am already to book 3 for the second time around! haha i'm so crazy, i know. but i just love edward and bella. ahhhh....so good!

anyway, love ya!!

BAM & CJ said...

Awesome! I'm so glad you posted again!! Congrats on the new baby soon to come! That's exciting. when's the due date? or did I completely miss that?

cjnichols said...

Congratulations! We missed you guys at the reunion - hope to see you soon! Keep posting...

Halloween 2010

Halloween 2010
My little devils lol

camping 2010

camping 2010

Camping2010

Camping2010
Singing round the campfire